From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 07:14:21 -0500
On Sat, 6 Jan 2001 01:31:30 -0700, Lorenzo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> If so, then once One-A-Day vitamins became popular,
>overall health would have
>> improved, instead of continuing to decline...
>>

>However the consumption of refined flours and sugars has
>increased  faster that any vitamin consumption.  So  blame
>Sugar!

Yes, that's point 1.

Second, that multivitamins contain only some versions of some
stuff known to be essential. Most synthetic. Analogues.
Molecules which could be transformed to the real form
This may prevent disease, but fail to provide an omtimal function.

Pyruvate dehydrogenase is such a bit molecule complex,
but only in component is in the supplements thiamine.
Which must be transmitted to TPP first, then construct to the whold complex
using other molecules, also complex. (like alpha lipoic acid).

Considering the symptoms, i would say i looks like pyruvets dehydrogenase
is missing (or not working) for very many people, with disastrous effects.

Living cells have the whole thing.
What can be put into a durable pill.... I happen to doubt full working.

Cheers, Amadee