From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:18:12 -0800
On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:10:44 -0500, Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Do you have any comments on taking cod liver oil? I plan on taking about 1
>teaspon every day or two for several months. I hope to see some benefit in
>reduced allergies and otherwise it is somewhat of an experiment. I will not
>be taking flaxseed oil during this time.

Take fish oil capsules instead. "Dale Alexander" (distributed by Twinlab) makes
a very good series of different ones.   "Spectrum" also makes a good one, and
the "Jarrow" ones are somewhat overpriced, but also probably good.

Fish oil capsules will give you the same benefits of reduced inflammation, and
so on, without the disadvantages of cod liver oil.

--
Cheers,

Ken