NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:05:10 -0500
From: "Kathryn M Przywara" <[log in to unmask]>

Here it is.  I changed it a bit by using Wendy's GF flour mix that I got
from the Celiac list and cutting the cinnamon to 1/4 tsp.  I used an organic
blueberry jam I found at Trader Joe's.  I baked them at 350F for
about 20-25 minutes until they were just starting to brown.  I tried to use
a ravioli plaque, but the dough didn't stretch enough to mold into the
wells.  I had some trouble with tearing, but patched things together
for the most part.  It doesn't make a whole lot at a time - probably about
18 small ones.

Kathy