CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrej Grubacic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:33:20 +0100
>     Sigh.  You seem to like old sayings, Andrej, how about this one?  " A
> house divided against iteself cannot stand."

No, I dont like this post-modern psychology-:)))

> list to point out to Trecy that our aerial killing spree over Yugoslavia
was
> neither a moral action nor even   directed at eliminating what was
portrayed
> as the problem.

Why are your mentioning your fictive disscusions with your alter ego,Trecy
Killbaby ? What has Yugoslavia have to do with this matter? Can't follow.

> as the problem.  Do try to redeem yourself with some sort of reasoned
> remarks.  There's a good fellow!:-)

Something like your iluminating remarks about Dickens? Or about Gurevitch as
postmodernist philosopher? No, my dear fella (?) , anarchists do not believe
in redemption and do recognize only rational authorities. And your knowledge
and remarks about things that are being disscused here is amuzing and
enterteining, I cannot deny that, but they do reflect serious problems with
capitalist school system....
Salud y anarquia,
                                  Andrej