C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:20:03 -0800
Paige,

>Vince- sorry to say this- and it's not against you- but at this moment in
>my life I especially don't care for guys who are in Canada!  looooong
>story- ain't going there.  Is your pic on your www?

Not a problem.  The planet is full of people that leave a mark on us of some
kind.  I'm not taking anything personally.  Lets hope that over time we
Canadians can work our way back into your good books.

If you want to vent or anything, I'm open.

Yup.  The pic is a few months old, but it's me.

Peace,

Vince

<HTML>
<BODY>