C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:39:23 +0800
Jennifer,

Many thanks for your comforting words.  I think I am just having one
of those episodes where I just feel blank, like there is nothing
inside me.  Like I have stepped out for a while without letting myself
know where I am going.  I usually am okay, but we have had an
appalling five day heatwave here which has wiped me out.  Just a
temporary lapse.
How are things with you?  Hope you are doing okay.

Rayna