C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:12:40 EST
I've read everybody's response, thanks for posting your thoughts.  So far,
I've got Bi*ch, Prat, moronic bastard (or "bastid," as I like to say).  Did I
miss anything?

Believe me, I loved your responses, and I'm not in the mood to be nice to
this little pinheaded twit, who I think may be a woman.  I also think the
aliens left a probe in.

I have never seen the word "handicapped" so many times in one written work,
either.  She was trying to get my goat, I think.  I had used the word
"disability" in my post that set her off, and perhaps she thought I would be
annoyed by her refusal to talk PC.

On a good note though, I have been communicating with a guy from that message
board who has taken an interest in what I have to say about disability
rights.  This is such an encouragement, especially after thinking about that
stupid woman's post for a while.  I just have to keep telling myself that
some people will listen, and not to give up trying to share the message.

Betty