C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 06:39:54 -0500
I'm sure depression is very difficult to deal with however I don't feel that
anyone on this list should take it as a moral/character/personal weakness.
CP by the nature of the beast encompasses brain damage. That same damage can
mess up the brain part of emotions.
IF you have know problems with the idea of taking medicine for pain/spasms
caused by the brain damage of CP than by the same token medicine taken for
depression caused by   the brain damage of CP is just as essential for your
comfort and well being.
Joanne