C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:45:11 EST
Friends,

Yes, I have also had a question like this once too.  I was speaking to a
fifth grade class and it was right at the time when the teacher was teaching
sex education, so the children had that on their minds when I visited them.
One boy even asked me, if I could have a baby.  I actually answered that
question with thinking up something to say fast, but afterwards the teacher
called me to thank me for coming in and we had our laughs about that question
than.

Thanks,
Anthony