C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:31:55 -0800
Sorry for that mistake, my finger slipped.

I stopped PT in 1994 because of no free service and I
was getting tight.  I found out about having free PT
paid through Medicaid from a friend and have been
doing much better ever since until recently, but I
know the reason for that problem.  I still think PT is
the best thing in the world.

Chester Worwa