C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:02:51 -0400
Dear Magenta, I was abused for 43 years by my parents and brothers and my uncle.
really big time. I live in my own home for 20 years of that abuse. but my parents
would pay someone one to come to hurt me. because thay did not like haveing a
daughter with CP. my mom blamed me for haveing CP. so I am in therapy for the
abuse. and I am on meds. for depression. and I was just wondering if CP had
anything to do with Depression. since CP is brain damage. and the Brain controles
everthing we do. CP is not really understood by Drs. yet. thay know it is moter
funcation is inpaired, and it can cause Sizers. but as far as it causeing
anything else. no one really knows for sure. because the brain is a very
complcated organ.  Lynn