BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:59:04 -0600
I suppose this would be a bad time to point out that the Farm Show complex
and the various industrial plants and areas along that particular stretch
are built on top of the abandoned canal.  The canal had been built to bypass
the rapids at that point on the Susquehanna...the point is, if there is rain
enough for a flood....that's where it will happen first.

Wish I could be there.

-jc