BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:58:11 EST
In a message dated 11/3/00 8:26:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Sounds like a project for that custom blended coating by Edison
 Coatings called "Authentic Clinker Coating and Surface Patch". It
 comes in two colors, burnt and stuck brick. It easier to get the
 results that are wanted using Clinker Patch than it is to get a
 custom run of clinkers made and will keep a good mason busy
 sculpting new surfaces on bricks (indoors) during the cold winter
 months. If the mason is really talented, each protrusion of a
 brick surface could depict a famous person, a co-worker, family
 members or a historic place or event.

 Go to http://www.EdisonCoating.com\clinkercoat.htm for more
 details. >>

For those who e-mailed me to ask if this was real and if so, could we send
literature-- there should have been a few clues:
Since when did we ever make a product without a number?
Would we really mis-spell our own Co. name in our website URL?
When did we ever limit anything to two colors?

For those truly interested in creative products which don't exist, let me
redirect you to the Dull Corp. where you can request Bryan's home phone
number so that you can call him up, place orders and file complaints between
the hours of 8 PM and 6 AM M-F, or all day Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays:

301-279-2612

Offer expires April 1.

Mike Edison
www.edisoncoatingS.com