BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:31:57 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/2000 6:13:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I don't need all the bells and whistles, just
>  access from most of the US, as I'm doing a lot
>  of travelling....

I really like AOL. It is available just about everywhere, it's dummy-easy,
reasonably fast, reliable, and you get webspace (although I didn't get much
use out of it), it filters spam, you get 7 -- count 'em -- mailboxes, plus
more more more, and it functions well most of the time, even on the road
(unless you are in the wilds of New Mexico or somewhere like that). It's
about market rate for all that. $21.95 or something.

Some turn up their noses at AOL, but I have used others and find that this is
the best for saving stuff, retrieving "read" mail, etc. etc.

Mary