VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ann and Pat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 19:07:51 -0600
Hi, Bill,

Of the 5 e-mail programs I have hused with windows, eudora is by far the
most congenial; and, FYI, ms outlook is by far the least.  Eudora handles
attachments beautifully, you can select a whole document and flop it into
ms word, wp51, or wherever you would like it.  I really like it a lot,
incase you can't tell.  In addition, when there is a web address within a
message, hitting enter while your cursor is on the address will invoke your
browser and send you on your way.  Of course, since it's windows, you can
just highlight the address and copy/paste it somewhere too.  Yes, with JFW30.

Good luck,

Ann