VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:49:07 +1000
From:
Mark Hamer <[log in to unmask]>
HI  GROUP,
OHH, COME  ON  GUYS!
IF  THEY  MAKE  IT  SOO DAMMED  HARD TO GET  INTO  THIS  NY
TIMES  SITE,  EITHER LET  THEM  KNOW,  AND  IF  THERES  NO  REPLY ,
THEN  FIND  ANOTHER  SITE !!!

I  AM  SURE  THAT  THEIR  SITE  IS  NOT  THE  ONLY  SITE  IN  THE  U.S.A. .
THERE  MUST  BE  OTHER  SITES  THAT  COVER  THE  NEWS  AND  WE  CAN  GET
INTO !

YOU  HAVE  WASTED   ENOUGH  TIME  ON  THIS  FRUITLESS  EXCERCISE !
FIND  SOME WHERE  ELSE.

FROM  MARK.