VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kelly Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:26:48 -0400
Hi Jim,

Actually it is the next version of the version of Reader running on your
PC that will be accessible.  It will be a self-voicing application.  This
is not tny stand alone version.

You can get a bit more information at <http://www.microsoft.com/reader>.