VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:16:39 -0600
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

Funding for adaptive technology depends on the purpose of how it will be
used, which your message does not indicate.  Medicare and Medicaid can
fund the cctv, optical aids, and magnifier.  They generally don't fund
computer accommodations.  There may be other funding sources, depending on
on how the device will be used, the basis for the need, and your own
individual circumstances.  More info is needed.

kelly