Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:42:31 -0600
This morning I had my mammogram, it wasn't too bad, actually.  If you had
one done, you know what I am talking about.  I must that I was both
surprised and shocked when the technician came to me and asked if it was OK
with me if her supervisor (Agnes) took the ex-ray, her reason was her hands
are warmer than mine.  I thought it was so funny and started to laugh.   I
have to admit, Agnes was very gentle, delicate and most important her hands
were very soft and warm.  I asked Agnes where she had kept her
hands..........her reply was:  I can't say.

It was time for Agnes to manipulate my 34 B size breast when she asked me if
I had heard the joke about the 80 yrs old woman that got married for the
first time.  I said:  "No why?''  While she was pushing, squeezing, pulling
and lifting the breast she told the story.  This old little lady on her
wedding night told her new husband:  "Please honey be gently with
me...................I'm still a virgin"....................... the husband
was a little death and didn't hear what she had just said to him and said:
"Please honey I don't know if I can remember how it is done if I need any
help can I count on you in showing me how it's done?"   We giggled and
laughed for the 20 minutes it took to do the mammogram.

I tried to find out something but no one would say a thing about it.  I
guess, I'll have to wait until the report goes to my doctor next week to see
what it showed.  I did talk to a co-worker and friend of mine about my
symptoms.  She said the only concern I would have is that the you are kept
awake by the discomfort and that the left arm goes numb on you and it's
painful while you try to get the circulation going.

Not, everyone is the same so this is only speculation on our part.

 Will keep you informed.

 All the best to you all.

Clelia