Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:50:54 -0700
   For  Dave,  who may wish to comment!

Hi,  Dave,      How do you like chicken breast,  my family
(three) leaves the breast when we cook a bird,  It often
dries out in the fridge then the Dog is happy.

HOW DO YOU PREPARE IT?

We eat it sometimes in gravy or smothered in catsup.

day *right* after
fruit) in the

> >If I wait too long (like 30 minutes) after heavy
weightlifting
> >without getting some protein and fat into my system
> >I start to feel depleted and tired. Since I drive to the
gym I
> >take a container of meat with me to munch on on the way
home.

>         I have experimented with myself and every time I
eat a large quantity of
> red meat following a workout I experience very little to
no post workout

INSERTED COMMENT HERE!   Dave have you ever tried a big dose
of Vitamin  C  powder  after workout.?
maybe 2,  3  or 5 grams.       I have found it helps me and
my old Dog after a workout to avoid soreness.

> soreness(this the case the majority of the time) or
lethargy for days
> following. I eat a high carb meal and bam I can hardly
walk for a couple of

Dave  have you tried a high a hi-carb meal of red and blue
berries and colored veggies in this situation?    That is no
sugar,  NO  white flour or any of their derivities?

> days and have very little energy.
>
> Dave

Dave

I have told this story before:  In 1950 I was working 6 tens
as a Construction laborer;     Too tired all afternoon;   I
quit all sugar and flour foods,  just live food--  Dave it
took a year--  Then one day I was carrying stuff up ladders
in the afternoon and suddenly realized that I felt good!

Dave it is now 50 years later and I still feel good!

I wonder which Carbs you are eating?       Dave  I   still
have a helluva hard  time to keep my wife from cooking
pasta.  It is very hard to avoid simple carbs.

Please critique,   Best Regards,   Lorenzo  (Long time steak
and liver eater)