Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:16:51 -0800
When I ordered my grass fed beef 4 months ago, *at $1.42 a pound, cut and
wrapped* (sorry had to brag =o]  )  I took the liver, heart, kidney and
suet at just wrapping costs. Which was .42 cents a pound.  I was also
offered the skin, which I gave to a good friend who also wanted the head.
 Remember, when you buy a cow or bull for butcher, you are paying for
everything, so might as well take what you can get. Even the bones.  Take
all that you can, that gives you an opportunity to try it and to see if
you like it. Splitting my order with 2 other people made it easier and
cheaper for all of us.
Trish

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:48:43 -0600 Brad Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> I am getting a quarter (100-120 lbs) of a grass-fed steer right after
> Thanksgiving.  I asked about organ meats and suet, and was told that
> I could
> get whatever I wanted.  The processed and packaged meat is costing
> me $2.35
> per lb...it may be the same for the organ meats.
>
> The only organ meat I have ever eaten is liver, which I like.  What
> organ
> meats, besides liver, would be worthwhile getting (also considering
> that it
> may cost $2.35 per lb)?
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.