C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:39:10 EST
Carina,

I don't know if they still make these or not, but when I was a child I had a
travel chair where you can easily fold up and use in a regular car seat and
buckle it in by the behind wheels and around the child.  Always remember to
put the buckle around the child because no chair can hold them back in an
accident, it would hurt them greater if you didn't.

Thanks,
Anthony