C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:18:23 -0500
7bit
From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
That is a great idea and after reading, I called my wife and asked out for
lunch. She was too busy, but  we have made a date for tomorrow, since we
already have an appointment with Human Resources to finalize the retirement
papers. Thought that would be well to take care of before the surgery.

    Anyway, know that your post inspired some romance in this old dog.

Bobby