BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:39:34 EST
In a message dated 11/22/00 4:02:20 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< ralph, I have my browser and mail program, Outlook
 Express,  set for larger size print cuz I'm getting
 OLD, and I ain't seein' things the way I used to...
 (in more ways than one, too...  ;)  )

Maybe you should check out ebay and see if the Fuehrer typewriter is
available.... or try bifocals. The way I see this histo presto stuff, we are
getting more historic.  I've been wearing wire rim glasses since I was in 8th
grade (before the hippies picked em up) and wan't at all disappointed to have
to add bifocals a couple years back.

 and as far as bold face, I haven't got a clue, I'm set
 for plain text here....

Here you're getting plain, the question is how did you get bold the other
day? AND WHEN I USED CAPS BEFORE THAT TO DISTINGUISH MY POILS OF WISDOM, I
GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SHOUTING.  WHAT DID YOU SAY?

 but I can almost guarantee you that anytime you can't
 use some mail feature, it's AOL, or AOhell, as my
 brother calls it  ;)

AOL WORKS FINE FOR ME. USUALLY. SOMETIMES. AS FAR AS I CAN
TELL. WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW?

does bill gates own AOhell yet?  I've lost track... ;) >>

WELL, HE DOESN'T OWN ME. BUT AFTER I GET THE ABSENTEE DORK AWARD, THE PRICE
GOES UP.

AND I'M NOT SHOUTING, GODDAM IT! I'M JUST SPEAKING LOUDLY FOR EMPHASIS, AND
CAUSE I'M IN CHICAGO (HELLO, MISS SULLIVAN!) AND THE SPEAKING TUBE DOESN'T GO
THIS FAR.

RALPH