BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:28:27 EST
In a message dated 11/17/2000 5:16:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< [log in to unmask] writes:  << I said effective central heat. >>

 I'm interested.  Talk to me (us).  Does this mean hot water radiators
 supplanting hot air furnaces?  What are the 7 habits of highly effective
 heating systems, ca. 1950?

 Sign me,
 Gave $5000 to a Pinhead to restore my wooden windows to eliminate gaps, but
 my wife says the room is now colder than it was before.  Windows look and
 work beautifully, though.

Heidi and Ho,

Like I said, only before I said it.

And furthermore, if you gave 5 grand to a Pinhead, thinking it was going to
make your wife happy, he ain't the only Pinhead in this story. Ya shoulda
given her the 5 grand and told her to put on a sweater.

Sign Me,

Wishing I'd thought of this sooner, too.