BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 14:21:46 EST
In a message dated 11/4/00 12:57:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> How about "Authentic Clinker Coating and
>  Surface Patch System 405", is that better?
Better, but too long. Besides, I really like hyphens. Can you make it shorter
and put a hyphen in there somewhere?
>Additional colors could include
>  'Pigeon Mauve', 'Graffiti Tag Red' and 'Winter Tideline'.<
We would be happy to match your pigeon droppings, Bryan, if you send us
representative, cleaned samples which you should gather from a variety of
elevations to assure that the complete range of diverse shades can be
accurately matched. Alternatively we could just send you some CLEAR and you
can disperse your own pigeon droppings in it.

Mike E.