From:
Brenda M Brackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:51:22 EDT

I have received many pieces of info re: eating experiences in Walt Disney
World(Florida). Thanks to everyone! And thanks from my Mother!!!!!

Being extrememly short on time, I will send a summary after I return from my
trip.I will be able to include my experiences that way.

Most responses were GREAT! Someone even said WDW is Heaven for the Celiac!
For example, "Pancakes with breakfast, dinner in Paris."....I'm most excited
for my Mother! Those that had less than favorable responses had details for
us to avoid.  If anyone needs the info before October 12, please email me
asap. I could POSSIBLY forward the info to you before leaving.

Thanks again for all the time and energy spent in these great responses!

Brenda (and my Mother!!!!)