From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:26:56 -0500

the e-mails i have received from other list members has warned me to
check on several things at mcdonalds. the fries may be cooked in the
same oil as the apple pies and chicken nuggets. my mcdonalds around here
does not do that and does not rotate oil, but apparently others around
the country do. please be careful and double check this before eating
their fries. some of the people warning me of this knew someone that
worked in a mcdonalds- so this is pretty serious Andrea Howe Chairperson WACSSG