From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:08:44 EST

Michelle and the list:

Regarding your post that you can order a burger patty for about 20
cents....maybe in Arizona (which you listed as your home), but not in New
Jersey, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania...or any of the other places where
I've eaten at Burger King. I usually end up paying for the whole double
whopper meal, and I'm happy just to not get breadcrumbs or onion rings. On
occasion, when a manager tries to charge me less, it never comes to
significantly less than the usual (approx.) $5 Meal ....which is cheaper as a
meal than as individual pieces.

How long ago did you work for Burger King? I got burgers from White Castle
(not gf) when I was a kid, for about 20 cents each, but that was in the
1950's.

I received dozens of emails from people who had similar experiences at Burger
King, and as of today, only two positive ones. I'm not planning on boycotting
the company, but I will continue to be viligent when I go to fast food
places. At least there, we can watch the cook.

For anyone who wants to write to Burger King to share their praise,
frustration or their suggestions, the address is Burger King Corporation,
Consumer Relations, 17777 Old Cutler Rd., Miami, Florida 33157.

Thanks for sharing. Lin