From:
Laurie Heitner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:28:50 EST

Hi!  Sorry this took so long.  Just returned yesterday from a ski trip to
Quebec.  Had posted a question with regard to stores in Quebec with GF
products.  Here are results:

1.  Heard about a health food store in the Place Laurier mall in Ste Foy  on
the lower level.  This mall is located just over the Pont Pierre Laporte when
crossing into Quebec.  Take the exit for Boulevard Laurier and the mall in on
the left.  The store has a name like "Marche D-alimentation Naturelle
Laurier".  We did not go but hopefully it is a good lead.

2.  Steve from Glutino.com respondid to call them at 1-800-363-DIET for
information.  Thank you, Steve!

3.  Info on site www.fqmc.org

4.  The greatest find was a message from Jacques who has a GF store in
Charny, Quebec.  Very easy to find!  He had scads of GF products only -
Tinkyada, Scharr, Glutino, ElPeto, Bi-Aglut and others.  The nicest people!!!
 It was such a wonderful experience.  Here is the info:

    L'Essentiel
    8324 rue de la Brise
    Charny, Quebec
    G6X1E7
    Tel:  418 832 7636
    Fax: 418 832 7011

We need people like Jacques and his wife, Laurette in all of our
neighborhoods!  Enjoy!

Laurie in New Jersey