From:
Sheri Houston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:21:21 MDT

Hi, I have Betty Hagman's new bread book but I am having trouble with my
bread falling.  I make sure I'm not "over-proofing" it but it still
seems to fall after I take it out of the oven, if not before.  I would
love to have a nice sized slice of bread to make a sandwich with.
Anyone have any suggestions?  I really like the flavor of the breads,
but just can't seem to get it right.  Also, it says to make it the
consistancy of cake batter, but then it says to cover the bread and let
it rise.  What do all of you cover your bread with?  In the olden days,
I always used a towel, but can't do that with batter breads. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!  It would help with that
old deprived feeling if I could have a sandwich now and then!  Thanks in
advance, Sheri,  UT