From:
kippiann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:04:01 -0500

Hi

I contacted Bare Escentuals, which is a new makeup line.  I have used it
with good results, but thought I would post the very thorough answer I
receved from the president of the company.  I wish all companies were this
forthcoming and helpful.  I would recommend these products.

Hi Kris,

It took some research but I have found the few products that contain the
derived glutens you mentioned. Please note the form of the ingredient used
topically in our products are meant as nutrients and essential oils that are
good for the skin and body.

Here they are:

i.d. makeup-totally free of any additives with the exception of our
bareVitamins alpha hydroxy moisturizer.

Cush-all free except for the Sea Life Marine Moisturizer which contains
wheat germ oil.

Ethereals- These products contain wheat germ oil: Vitamin E moisturizer in
White Lily, Pikake, French Vanilla, and Fragrance Free. Other scents and
products in this line are totally free.

Clear Skies- Moisturizer contains wheat Germ oil, the rest of the line is
totally free

Escentual Hair/Body Care- the following products have hydrolyzed wheat/soy
protein: Conditioner for the Body (Moisturizer), Inner Strength Conditioner
and Inner Strength Shampoo, Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, Full Body Shampoo,
Moisturizing and Healthy Shampoo, Daily Conditioner, Weekly Hair Treatment,
and Outer Shine Spray.

Daily Essentials- Power Bath contains Colloidal Oatmeal

First Garden- Intimate Massage Oil has wheat germ oil

Bare Feet-Minty Foot Gel, Legs for days, and Sole Food all contain wheat
germ oil.

That is it! Hope this helps you to find just the right products for you! If
you have any other questions, feel free to call our customer service
800-227-3990 for more details!

Leslie A. Blodgett, President
www.bareescentuals.com