From:
Jessica R Iselin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:48:06 -0400

Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly.

While two of you believe that Trident is ok, some others say that they've
either had reactions or heard that the conveyer belts MAY be dusted with
flour (but I haven't had the time to check up on this yet).

I had 6 replies assuring me that Wrigley's gums are gluten free according
to the: CSA Cooperative Gluten-Free Commercial Products Listings
        Celiac Sprue Association/USA
        PO Box 31700
        Omaha, NE 68131-0700
        (cost: $8.00)

3 people believe that all altoids are gluten-free, but one person was not
sure about the cinnamon.

I will send another summary if I receive many more responses. I just
wanted to get this up quickly because most of you were just as curious as
I was.

Jessica
NYC