From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:44:19 -0500

I tried DeBoles Lasagna for dinner last night and it was WONDERFUL!
(it's the kind that you don't pre-cook)  It was actually easier to make
than the 'old' kind.  I got this recipe from my support group.  Hope you
like it:

 1-10 oz.package chopped spinach, (cooked and drained)
 9 noodles
 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
 8 oz. cream cheese
 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
 32 oz jar spaghetti sauce
 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
 3/4 teaspoon oregano
 1 egg

Mix cottage cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, softened cream cheese, oregano,
egg and spinach.  Spread thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a
9 X 12 pan, place 3 noodles on bottom followed by 1/2 of cheese mixture,
add layer of spaghetti sauce.  Repeat.  Top with 3 noodles and sauce.
Pour 3/4 cup water around edges.  Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15
minutes.  Let set for 15 minutes uncovered for the rest of the water to
absorb before serving.  re-heats and freezes well.  (I used lo fat
cheese)  Enjoy!