Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:51:35 -0500

Hi Listmates,

I want to express my heartfelt thanks everyone that responded to my
request. It's wonderful that we have this list to help each other out.
Here is the summary below:

I had one person that responded from the UK that stated that the Terry's
Chocolate Oranges there ARE GF and his wife enjoys them regularly, but
warns that this may be different in the USA to beware.

One person stated that Toblerone if NOT GF

Another person was awaiting a reply from the company and finally got the
response back saying Toblerone IS GF, however she is in Canada, so I'm
not sure that applies to us in the USA, although I certainly hope so :)

Happy Holidays Everyone,
Donna