From:
Dorothy L. Kellstrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:38:45 -0500

There is a young mother living the Phoenix area, who seems to be
suffering from symptoms of Celiac and probably DH.

Her mother a Celiac, lives here in New England and is very concerned as
this young mother has been unable to locate a doctor in the Phoenix that
might be helpful to her.  If there is someone out there that can give us
info that we can pass on to this young mother please contact me.

Also, if there is a support group in the area, that would be willing to
help this person please contact me.

Thanks from Central Massachusetts