From:
Kathy Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:40:27 -0800

Hi Everyone,
 My 2 1/2 old daughter has celiac and before being diagnosed she had
constipation problems and it had gotten better for while, now it's bad
again. I've try stool softners and just started to try to see if mineral
oil would help, that's what her doctor recommended. She's hasn't gone now
since Monday, I've been giving her prune juice everyday, she does love
cheese which I've hidden in the frig now. Have other children had this
problem? Any suggestions!!!!

Thanks
Kathy
MN