From:
Judith Daley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:37:17 -0500

Hi,

All you chocolate lovers are going to be thrilled.  The toblerone
manufacturing company just got back to me today and I'm excited to
spread the news that Toblerone chocolate is gluten free!!  This includes
their dark, white truffle, milk chocolate and praline chocolates.

I also gave Nestle a call the other day about their Nutchos chocolates.
They too are gluten free.

This news comes to me as an early Christmas present!  I hope everyone
has a safe and happy holiday season!!

Judith :o)
Ottawa, Ontario - Canada