From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:01:19 EST

I want to thank all of you who wrote.

1. A number of you suggested that I contact the corporate headquarters and
tell them about the incident and that I wrote to you all on the listserv.
I did send a letter stating that, to the headquarters located in Miami,
Florida. Do you think my complaint will be overruled? (Sorry, couldn't
resist.)

If I get an intelligent response, I'll let you know.

2. A number of you commiserated with my experience, with regard to Burger
King and eating out in general. For this, I thank you.

3. And one of you launched into a lenghty defense of how wonderful Burger
King is. I recommend that THAT person write to corporate headquarters, as
well, because it's just as important to reinforce positive desired behaviors,
as much or even more so than condeming the bad.

Thank you all. Have a great and gluten-free holiday, for whatever you
celebrate at this time of year. And if you go to Burger King, keep your eye
on the cook!

Linda Goldkrantz