Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:28:49 EST

Hi all, We recently had a party catered by a company called Soleyuhrs.
We met Steve Uhr at a party last summer and he expressed interest in GF
catering.  Steve worked with us to learn about Celiac and GF cooking
before planning our party and the results were fantastic.  Here is the
menu from our party:

Hors D'oeuvres
Sesame- seared ahi tuna cubes with a wasabi vinaigrette
Sliced cucumbers topped with boursin cheese and brunoise tromatoes
Yukon gold potato chips with creme fresh and osetra caviar

Second Course
Tuscan onion soup with asiago croutons and crispy pancetta

Third Course
Pan-seared salmon cakes with exootic greens and a sherry vinaigrette

Main Course
Sauteed duck breast with with confit of leg served with haricot vert, truffle
and leek mashed and a roased shallot thyme demi glace.

I provided the desserts which, needless to say, we didn't have much room for!

Everything was delicious.  Steve is a talented chef and what luck to have him
interested in GF cuisine.  I was particularly impressed with his flexibility.
 He also enlisted the assistance of Mr. Ritts bakery to provide the dinner
rolls and bread for the croutons.  He is available for the general
Philadelphia area including Wilmington and South to Central New Jersey.
Steve's email is [log in to unmask] and his phone number is 610 642-3800.

I have no association with Solely Uhr's aside from that of a very satisfied
customer.

JoAnn Sprung