From:
andrea r howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 04:07:56 -0500

Attached is the response to my inquiry from the Dutch
chocolate company.

We thank you for your e-mail of 11 november 2000. in
which you ask us about gluten in our products.

We can inform you that De Ruijter products are
gluten-free.

We hope that we have informed you sufficiently and
that you and your familie do enjoy our product.

With kind regards,

KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER B.V.

Martha van der Haagen
Consumentenservice De Ruijter