From:
Aisling Swift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:40:47 EDT

does anyone know the answer to my question below? they didn't seem to bother
to read my question. i was asking about the soy sauce! i will try them again,
but if anyone has already gone through this, i would appreciate knowing the
answer. the quickstarts are really good and i miss them.

aisling, ocean city, nj

Thank you for contacting Cascadian Farm regarding gluten in Cascadian Farm.

Our primary goal is to provide accurate information, and we believe this is
best accomplished by referring to the specific ingredients listed on each
product package.  Look at the ingredient label for wheat, barley, rye, or
other sources of gluten.  If you don't see any of these listed, then the
product would be gluten-free; as are our current formulations of yogurt
products.  This is the most current information for your needs.

Additional information regarding gluten may be obtained by contacting your
health care professional or:

        Celiac Sprue Association/United States of America, Inc.
        PO Box 31700
        Omaha, NE  68131-0700
        402-558-0600
        www.csaceliacs.org

We hope this information is helpful. (IT ISN'T!!)

Sincerely,

Glenda Ellis
General Mills
Consumer Services

barley, rye, oats. i was wondering what kind of soy sauce you use in it.
shoyu and most soy sauces have wheat, while tamari soy sauce doesn't. i was
hoping i could go back to eating quickstarts, so i'm hoping you use tamari.

thanks for your help. aisling