Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:04:16 -0500
From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>

The summer travel season is comming fast and I suspect we will see a lot
more posts like this one.  My family may be attending a wedding in
Switzerland this summer.  The site of the wedding is near Geneva.  If we
go, we plan to fly in and out of Paris.  The intention is to visit Paris
and then do some touring on route to Geneva.  Were we will stop between
cities is still undetermined.

With that vague information, if anyone has any tips on gluten free in
France or Switzerland.  We would be looking for resturants as well as
places to buy food.  One last important point is the only celiac in our
family is my 5 year old daughter.  So, we need gluten free and kid friendly.

Thanks for your help.

Francie Kelley
Austin, TX

Check out our WEB site: