From:
"gary r. tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:38:40 -0800
  Try "Black Ice."   It is a great little program that you can download from
www.download.com with a 30-day, fully-functional trial.

I had played Nerf Arena Blast for weeks on end and noticed that there would
be a probe/packet storm from a certain IP roughly around the time that
things in my game would come screeching to a halt.

I have this question:  typically the DNS or IP address reports someone who
is difficult to pinpoint, then what?

hope this helps,

gary r. tennesen