From:
Abdul Malek Zakaria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:00:12 +0800
OK, thanks so much. Now I've got my home stereo hooked to the PC. Just
another question, if I change the connection to digital (I mean changing the
SB Live card to one with digital output) would the sound quality get better
than what it is now?

Another short question is "how do i get tunes from my tapes or radio onto
the hard disk"?

One final question - my HDD is almost full (and I don't want to upgrade to
bigger HDD). I have converted a great number of my CDs into MP3. Is it
possible for me to add more than 4 IDE accessories to the PC - my
configuration is like this:-

2 6G IDE drives Quantum
1 CDROM Acer
1 CDRW Acer
Pentium III 450
Sound Blaster Live hooked to JVC Compact Component System MX-V80ST
Motherboard ASUS BX series
RAM 192 MB

Sorry for asking too many questions. And thanks in advance for responding