From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 06:56:49 -0400
This is most likely a LNX form factor motherboard which you cannot easily
buy a case for.  You cannot simply use a AT or ATX case for this.  The best
solution if you feel its worth the $80 is to buy the power supply.  I
personally would put the money toward a new computer.

Regards,
Fred Hahnel