C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I. S. Margolis
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:52:36 -0400
>I decided not to vote for Nader because he needs a bath.  Can't trust a
man who says he wants to clean our watersheds,
but won't wash his pits.

Nader's conserving water.  That's a plus.  All politicians stink.
Nader's being truthful.  You think cleanliness is next to godliness?

Shame about Uncle Gus.  Bunch of FBI types going to be out of work.

>If that's not "taxation without representation", I know not what it may
be.

That's "taxation with representation"--works so well we're exporting it
around the world.

S.
.