BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 07:29:00 +1000
--- Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Sounds like a reasonable decision to me.  But are we
> talking Historic Fabric,
> or run of the mill copper and skylights?  And if so,
> what then?

Ah.
Historic fabric for us (70 years old is one-third the
age of our city).
Probably run of the mill copper and skylights for most
others.
And when does run of the mill copper and skylights
become historic fabric?  When the copperworker who
laid the roof is subsequently raised to sainthood?

david

http://store.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Store
- It's time you had your business online!