Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:52:58 -0700
Ray, here's a copy of what I wrote to that email address you mentioned all
of us to write to:

Dear Sir,

My son was born normal but deteriorated after the childhood vaccinations
(see thinktwice.com)

My son has improved greatly on a paleo diet. (paleodiet.com,
neanderthin.com) Before he began the diet, he scored at below the one
percentile in speech and other areas. The tester was not able to get an
I.Q. score on him (no speech) . He was recommended for placement in the
County's "vegetable" class. At that point I got the internet and began to
do my own research.

Fortunately, I began to read about dietary intervention...

This child has made continual progress on a low carb paleo diet, and has
gone from the diagnosis of "autistic" with a future in an institution, to a
child who is now in a regular classroom with no special services, and who
is also a dancer and a baseball player. This diet has brought my child back
to me.

Mary Holford,
San Jose, CA