From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:18:38 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< were told by the missionaries that one of the great luxuries was an ant pie
 but unfortunately they were not able to supply us with this delicacy. >>

We need a recipe for this! My local natives used to grind ants in their
mortars and make ant flour, which then makes ant porridge when mixed with
water. This must be highly nutritious. Would this count as "meat"? Could
vegans eat this, or are they only opposed to eating warm cuddly things?

Charles
San Diego, CA